Super Time Saving Ideas Schedule Your Facebook Future Post
Have not more time? So don’t worry, Schedule your facebook post without any tool. Here we are sharing best trick to save your time on social media. As a social media pro, you probably have a lot of content to share—and not a lot of time to do it. Scheduling your Facebook updates in advance can save you time and hassle.
Benefits of scheduling your Facebook posts:
- Reach multiple time zones—Schedule Facebook posts in advance to reach audiences around the world.
- Improve consistency—Being consistent with your updates—how often you post and when—will tell your audience when to expect new content. Avoid pauses or sudden breaks in your social media schedule to help ensure maximum engagement.
- Build anticipation—Draw your audience towards a big event, announcement, or product launch. Scheduling multiple messages to promote an event is a great way to build anticipation.
How to schedule a post on Facebook:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s Timeline
- Click the dropdown button next to Publish and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule
How to reschedule, edit, or delete a scheduled post on Facebook:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column
- Click the post you want to edit
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click the dropdown button to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it
Note: All times for scheduling correspond to your current timezone.